Thursday, August 27, 2009

Buat Duit Di Internet Dari Rumah

Have you ever wonder why some people are so rich and some people are poor? How many of you actually manage to buat duit online? I would say not many. If there were a lot of people that actually make money, there will not be poor people.

Let's just say that I started not making money at all. I tried google Adsense and made so little money that it's not worth it. However I did a lot of research. I wanted to know what is the best way to make money. Although Adsense offers the easier way to make money it is not necessary that easy, in a sense.

Just bear with me for a moment. Let's say you have a lot of people that visit your niche blog. It could be about affiliate marketing, seo or forex trading and many more, but how do you translate these visit to money with adsense? How do you want make people want to click on your advertisement?

I think there is a technique out there that some people have master over the internet. After reading a post, how do you make the reader want to click on an advertisement? Now that is the art to PPC. You might have 1000 visitors, but if no one bother clicking anything, you won't get any money.

In a way, I was like you. I was skeptical in clicking any adverts. I thought they were scams. However one day I decided to give it a try and guess what, it really work. And it did help me make some cash and passive income. Don't you want to sit at home everyday and just blog online while making duit?

Sometimes, you just need the right direction or someone to show you the way to buat duit online. Sometime you might not find the right way, but try harder and eventually you will get what you finally deserve.

1 comments:

Jeung Coffey said...

PTC is the best dah.saya jg banyak di ptc skrg sambil nungguin dagangan di ebay.silahkan kunjungi blog saya klo mo lihat bukti2 nya http://clix-money-online.blogspot.com/

Yg ini jg lumayan gan,baru gabung udh dpt bonus $1.00 http://www.imperialgetcash.com/?ref=hotrondo

Post a Comment