Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Duit Cepat

Everyone wishes for duit cepat. If you translate the phrase it means “fast money”. Do you every dream of getting money fast. I do and I think everyone else on the internet does.

However the sad reality of things is that there is no such thing as making money fast. Even though if there is, that person might have learned through time and years to perfect his/her technique on making money fast on the internet. But for newbies, we can forget about it.

I have personally search the internet on how to buat duit cepat. And believe me, there are huge amount of ebooks out there that you can buy to make a quick buck. These websites show you pictures of nice BMW cars, well decorated apartments and even their bank statements. How are they making their money? The answer is from people like you and me. We are buying their products. We are the ones that are making them richer by the minute.

So what are they really selling us? They are actually selling us the IDEA on how to buat duit cepat. They come out with techniques that are freely available on the internet if you know where to look.

There is no such thing as fast money. I believe that you have to work hard to achieve this. It’s never easy making money online. It’s basically like a business. If you do not promote your business, no one will know that it exists.

I have to admit that I have fallen to the make fast money scam. I bought an eBook for 47 dollars, read it and tried to implement the techniques suggested. Guess what, it did not work. And worst of all, the information in the book can be found freely on the internet. It even states clearly on their website that if you’re not satisfied with the book, they will refund 100% of your money. I tried to get back my money but guess what, the person never bother to reply to my email. I just had to accept the fact that I have lost 47 dollars.

Please don’t get me wrong I am not saying that all of the eBooks out there are scams. Some are really well written and I have learned a lot from them. But these types of quality eBooks never advertise that you can make money in a short time.

Everyone think it’s easy to start buat duit online. I have tried and it’s not that easy. You have to compete with a lot of people. There is just so much learn and there are already tons of experts out there that are doing the same thing. It’s easy to create a blog and put up Google Adsense and pray that someone will click on something. But that is far from the truth. There is a technique in writing your content so that at the end of it, it makes your reader want to click on the advertisement.

These I have learned over time and through a lot of reading on the internet. Some methods make sense and some not so. There really is no “the best” method. All you have to do is find one method that suits your style and improve upon it. So do you still think there is a real way to buat duit cepat?

2 comments:

dino said...

Yes don't fall trap to those unpro marketers selling ebook claiming to make quick money, infact I beleive they themselve did not make such money as claimed but hoping to make a quick money selling his own version rewritten same old money making story that is available free elsewhere.

Aki said...

www.AWSurveys.com?R=aki"...try this link...make money with out buy anything...

Post a Comment